Maple season calls for fresh, homemade pancakes! Light and fluffy and topped with MacRae's Maple syrup!
- 1+1/4 cups all Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Graham Wafer Crumbs
- 3 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1+3/4 cups Milk
- 1 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- MacRae’s Rocky Ridge Maple pure maple syrup
- Whipped cream, fresh berries, chocolate, or other topping of choice.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and vegetable oil. With a fork gradually mix the liquids into the dry ingredients until slightly lumpy.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan or griddle and ladle on the pancake batter to create the size of pancake you want. Turn the pancake over once you see the edges starting to bubble.
- Once the pancake is cooked, serve with MacRae’s Rocky Ridge Maple’s pure maple syrup and any other topping of your choice.
For more delicious recipes visit their website: https://www.macraesmaple.ca/