Country Magic Greek Style Lemon Potatoes
- 3 lbs Country Magic Potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and chicken broth in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Add the potatoes and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours, tossing from time-to-time.
- Place uncovered baking dish in a 350F oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- If a drier potatoes is desired, remove potatoes from the broth, put on baking pan, and place underneath the broiler until lightly browned and crispy (4-5 minutes).
- Drizzle with freshly-squeezed lemon juice and serve.