Usually at Alderney Landing, this family-run business is offering free delivery in Halifax, Bedford, Sackville, Dartmouth and Cole Harbour with orders over $20. Miso, Kimchi, jalapeño pickles, Japan...
While 300 orders have been received and ordering is closed for this week, Truro Farmers Market Cooperative has online ordering for Saturday pickup. Be sure to like and follow here on FB to find the form to place a future order.
These systems are new so THANK YOU for trying them, supporting NS farmers and food businesses and for having patience as we all adjust to buying in new ways!We are so happy, but so sad too - we have to cut off the orders for this week! We are at 300 orders and logistically we just can't deal with any more than that in our second week of filling orders. We will have an even better ordering system in place for next week, which will be accessible through our website. Watch for postings about it going live and thank you so much for your support! On behalf of our local producers - you rock! We will add a second order day and/or more logistics so that we can accept more orders next week. ... See MoreSee Less
If you are in Cape Breton the Pan Cape Breton Food Hub and Cape Breton Farmers' Market have teamed up to provide at home deliveries for online orders.
They have provided the steps to get signed up and logged in to use this service.
Be sure to follow Pan Cape Breton Food Hub Co-op and Cape Breton Farmers Market to stay up-to-date with info!While the physical Cape Breton Farmers Market will no longer be open during this time as we deal with COVID-19, you can still support local farms and access the same fresh food by using the Cape Breton Food Hub's online ordering system. During the COVID-19 crisis, all orders placed through the Food Hub will be delivered to you directly. As a member co-op the Cape Breton Food Hub generally has a membership fee, but for all those using this service in place of the Cape Breton Farmers’ market the membership fee will be waived.
To place a local food order through the Food Hub’s online marketplace you will first need to register and add a free temporary membership to your account. Here’s how:
2. Next, select Sydney as your pick up location from the drop down menu and enter your address, email and phone number to complete your registration. This information allows us to get in touch with you about any market service changes.
3. Click on the person icon on the top right side of the screen to go to “Account Information”
4. Select the third tab at the top “Credit Card” and enter your information here. Please ensure that the postal code you provided with your address matches the postal code associated with your credit card. If you do not have a credit card contact us and you can arrange to pay by etransfer.
5. Finally, return to the “Account Info” tab and scroll to the bottom of the page. On the right you will see a green “Add Membership” button.
6. Select “Temporary Market Member” from the drop down menu and confirm. You will need to press confirm once more once it takes you to your order.
7. That’s it! Now you are ready to order! Select “Product List” at the very top during market hours to view products and place your order.
Our online marketplace is open Fridays at noon until 7 pm on Mondays. Log in any time within these hours to view products and place an order. Your order will be delivered to your door the following Thursday between 4 pm and 7pm. Someone will ring your bell then leave the order for you to retrieve.
Please contact the Food Hub directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or help navigating the online marketplace. ... See MoreSee Less