Stella’s Wild Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup wild blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- Juice of half a lime
- Using a larger blender add in 1 cup of almond milk. You can also substitute with your favourite beverage such as soy milk, oat milk or coconut milk.
- Then add in the cup of wild blueberries and 1/2 cup frozen pineapple.
- Add in one small banana
- Then add 1/2 cup of spinach and 1/2 a cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Lastly, add 1 tablespoon of hemp hearts, which contains lots of healthy protein, and the juice of half a lime.
- Put lid lightly on the blender. Starting at the lowest speed, turn on the blender and slowly increase the speed, blending all ingredients until smooth, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Pour your smoothie into two ice cold glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of lime if desired.
- Drink and enjoy :)