Stamppot Boerenkool met Worst (mashed potatoes with kale and sausage)
- Potatoes peeled
- Pork Sausage
- Peel potatoes and chop kale leaves finely.
- In a large pot, boil potatoes in water. Add salt for taste. Place the kale leaves on top. Cover and boil until cooked.
- In a separate pan, fry pork sausages until cooked and browned. Add water to make a gravy. Thicken with flour and add spices for preferred taste.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain water. Then add butter and milk until creamy. Mash all together.
- Serve stamppot with gravy and a sausage. Vinegar can also be added if desired.