Spinach Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- 5 cups spinach washed and cut in bite size pieces
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 3 hard boiled eggs cooled and sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup mozzarella finely shredded
- 1/3 cup scallions chopped
- 1/3 cup bacon bits
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Layer in 9 x 13-inch dish in order given.
- Beat first 4 ingredients on high for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Gradually add the oil and continue to beat until dressing is desired thickness.
- Stir in poppy seeds. Chill.
http://manningfamilyfarm.ca (PHOTO CREDIT: Creations by Kara)