- 2 lbs hamburger
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 1 egg
- 500 ml jar grape jelly
- 500 ml jar chili sauce
- In a medium size bowl, add Worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, curry paste, egg, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Pour this mixture on the burger and mix well.
- Roll mixture into meatballs.
- Start heating the sauce ingredients together in a large sauce pan on low-medium heat.
- Fry the meatballs in vegetable oil until brown.
- Add meatballs to the sauce as they are fried.
- Simmer meatballs in the sauce for 1 ½ hours, until meatballs are fully cooked.
- Serve with garlic bread topped with cheese made from 100% Canadian Dairy!