Good Clean Farm loves to make variations of this recipe with whatever crispy veggies are in season. It's great as a fish taco topping or a side salad to any barbecue!
- 2 large kohlrabi (you can sub some or all of the kohlrabi for any other crisp vegetable like summer turnip, radish, carrot, cabbage, etc.)
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper finely minced (or more depending how hot you want it)
- zest of one lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Peel and chop the kohlrabi into fine matchsticks (easiest with a mandolin; you could also grate it) and combine with the other slaw ingredients.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and toss to combine with the veg.
- Garnish with some sprigs of cilantro and lime zest and serve or stick it in the fridge – the flavours mingle with time, and it is even better the next day!
Good Clean Farm loves to make variations of this recipe with whatever crispy veggies are in season. It’s great as a fish taco topping or a side salad to any barbecue!