Ice Cream Cake
- 1 package Oreo cookies crushed
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 Tubs Ice Cream
- 4 Skor Bars broken
- Caramel Sauce
- Set ice cream out to soften.
- Mix oreo crumbs and melted butter; press into round spring-form pan. Set into freezer for 10-15 mins.
- Break up Skor bars.
- Take crust out of freezer. Spread one tub of ice cream on crust. Top with chopped Skor bar. Spread second layer of ice cream over Skor bar. Top with remaining Skor bar pieces.
- Freeze for 24 hours. Serve with caramel sauce.
You can use whatever flavours of ice cream and kinds of chocolate bars/candy you like.