A simple and filling frittata you can serve for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner!
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk 30ml
- 1/4 tsp pepper 1.25ml
- 1 tsp vegetable oil 5ml
- 1/2 cup chopped onion 125ml
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes 250ml
- 1/2 cup chopped ham 125ml
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot 125ml
- 1/2 cup shredded light Cheddar cheese 125ml
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in 10-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot; stirring frequently, until nearly tender. Add potatoes; cook over medium heat until tender and golden brown. Add ham.
- Pour egg mixture over potato mixture. As eggs set around edge of skillet, use spatula to gently lift cooked portions to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom is set and top is almost set. Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover skillet, reduce heat and cook for a few minutes to melt cheese.
- Cut frittata into wedges and serve.