A simple caesar salad recipe with homemade dressing using fresh Nova Scotia romaine from Vermeulen Farms!
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon
- Salt and pepper
- 6 cups torn of chopped romaine
- 4 slices thick sliced bacon crisped and broken
- Mix together all ingredients together.
- Then whisk in ¼ – 1/3 cup olive oil, whisking continuously to ensure the oil is emulsified
- Add ½ cup grated parmesan (or just sprinkle the parmesan through the romaine
- Mix dressing into greens and bacon just before serving.
- Top with croutons if you like.