Blueberry Cream Cheese Squares
- 2 cups Flour
- 1+1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Butter Softened
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese 230g, room temperature for best results
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk (415mL)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Newville Blueberry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, oats, brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Set aside 1 and ½ cups of this mixture and press the rest into a baking pan. Bake 15 minutes until lightly brown.
- Beat Cream Cheese until fluffy. Gradually add condensed milk until smooth and stir in lemon juice. Spread on top of crumble layer in pan.
- Stir blueberry sauce with corn starch and pour on top of cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining crumble.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Once cooled cut into squares.
- Serve warm with ice cream.