Benjamin Bridge shares a tasty mocktail recipe using blueberries, sugar, sage, clove, black pepper and balsamic vinaigrette mixed with a can of Piquette Zero
- 1.5 oz Blueberry Syrup (see below)
- 1 can Piquette Zero
- 1+1/3 cups Blueberries
- 300 grams sugar
- 450 grams water
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 5 cloves
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp red balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon
- Add blueberries to saucepan and lightly muddle, add all ingredients minus vinegar and lemon and bring to a rolling boil.
- Juice half the lemon into syrup and combine well.
- Allow to cool, then add vinegar and lemon to taste.
- Mix syrup with Piquette Zero and serve neat or over ice.