Ashcroft Angus Burgers
Ashcroft Angus Burgers are a favourite of the MacEachern Family. It features their Angus beef, mushrooms, and Bramble Hill Farms greens.
- 2 lbs Ashcroft premium ground beef, thawed
- 2 cups finely chopped mushrooms
- 1+1/2 tsp salt
- 1+1/2 tsp pepper
- 1+1/2 tsp olive oil
- Combine ingredients together and mix well for 2 minutes. Mixture will seem like it may fall apart, but continue to mix. Form into patties. Each patty should be approximately 1 cup. This makes 6, 6.5 oz burgers.
- Cook at 400 degrees on an outdoor grill. Using a meat thermometer cook until done. Using a kitchen grill, set at 400 degrees, and cook for 6.5 minutes, cook 3 at a time.
- Apply toppings of choice to a sesame seed bun in desired amounts, we recommend:MayoKetchupMustardBaconPickleKnoydart cheese (Dunmaglass cheddar)Bramble Hill Farm Spicy Mix – Salad Mix
- Serve with fries and a side salad and the meal is complete!