Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Breakfast Toast
Nichols Farms are apple growers in the Annapolis Valley who are members of Scotian Gold Cooperative. This recipe comes from Scotian Gold!
- 2-4 slices of your favourite bread (fresh local is our favourite!)
- 2-4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 of your favourite Scotian Gold Apples sliced
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of oats or granola of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of pecans (or any type)
- Honey drizzled (optional)
- Toast the slices of bread to your pleasing
- While you are waiting for your toast, thinly slice your Scotian Gold Apples
- Top each piece of toast with peanut butter, apple slices, cinnamon, granola, pecans, and honey (optional) and ENJOY!
Serves 2-4 This recipe and more apple inspired dishes can be found at: https://scotiangoldapples.com/recipes/